This panel discussion will revolve around Asian American students in teacher education programs and current Asian American educators’ experiences as future and current teachers. The discussion will also cover racism against Asian Americans and COVID-19 related attacks against Asian Americans.
- Date: Friday, April 16, 2021
- Time: 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Place: Zoom (register at https://lagcc.wufoo.com/forms/event-registration-form/)
- Description: Panelist:
– Dr. Rupan Saran, Associate Professor of Education, School of Education/MEC
– Chris Nicolo, Graduate student at Queens College & Elementary school teacher
– Kelwin Choi, Graduate student at Hunter College